[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_heading]Research projects are to be conducted by the post-doctorate candidates
The research are done under supervision of Danedh-e Tandorosti Institute, Psychosomatic Research Center of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, and Albert Ludwigs University [/ultimate_heading][vc_column_text]
- The development of a method in Iranian culture for informing adopted children of their adoption based on experiences of families, adopted children, and social workers: A grounded theory.
- Services package of psychosomatic medicine for family physicians (IR Iran 2016).
- The effect of a bioenergy economy based program on the intensity of symptoms and the quality of life among patients with myofascial pain syndrome.
- Comparison of somatization symptoms in patients with breast, lung and colon cancer and their relatives.
- Iranian physician’s experience of participation in a Balint training group: A qualitative study.
- Psychosomatics specifications of the body image acceptance and action questionnaire among psychosomatic patients of Kashan.
- Psychosomatic assessment in different clinical setting, affecting morbidities Natanz Psychosomatic cohort study.
- Psychosomatic sensitivity test: Design and implementation.
- The effectiveness of bioenergy economy (BEE) on biopsychosocial factors in post myocardial infraction patients.
- Exploration of morphology, bodily effects, bodily expressions of emotions and patterns of somatization of symptoms in Iranian culture: A mixed exploratory study.
- Assessment the effect of web based education and self-hypnotherapy on quality of life, stress, and anxiety, knowledge, severity symptom index in IBS patient.
- Investigating body image and somatic symptoms of couples with marital conflicts in reference to family counselling centers, Mashhad, Iran.
- A review study on the effect of body image on psychosomatic disorders.
- Comparison of somatic symptoms among distressed and non-distressed personalities.
- Comparison of body image dimensions among mastectomy patients, breast reconstructive post-mastectomy candidates and healthy women who volunteered for cosmetic surgery.